Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our primary concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well, and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, most of your routine dental needs can be met right here. If any of your needs are beyond the scope of the practice, then we will coordinate that part of your care with our trusted local specialists.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks.
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to perfect your beautiful smile.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth.
- Dental Implants, for full tooth replacement that dose not affect the adjacent teeth. (Our office restores the tooth after the specialist places the implant.)
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again.
- General Dentistry, for your overall oral health.
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage.
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position. (Our office will coordinate a referral an orthodontic specialist.)
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss.
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health.
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again.
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth. (Our office restores the tooth after the specialist performs the root canal treatment.)
- Same Day Crowns, for fast & convenient tooth restoration.
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay.
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain.
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed. (Our office will coordinate the removal of teeth with a specialist.)
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, then call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room or urgent care. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.