During the COVID-19 pandemic, the patient intake process will be a little different. Please be understanding. This is what you should expect.
Prior to your appointment:
- You will receive a screening call from the office.
- We need to know that you are healthy enough for the visit.
- We also need to know your travel history. Currently, we cannot see patients who recently flew, left the state, or travelled to Southern California.
Before you leave your house for your appointment:
- If you or someone in your household is sick, then do not come to the office. Please call (925) 447-4800 to reschedule.
- Make sure someone can watch your kids. Do not bring your kids to the office, unless they have appointments.
- Only be accompanied by someone, if that person is needed for the visit. No unnecessary people, please.
- Take your mask with you.
- Bring your glasses, ID, and ink pen, and payment method.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Stay in your car.
- Call the office at (925) 447-4800 to tell us that you are here.
- Answer the screening questions again over the phone.
- Wait in your car until we are ready for you. We will tell you when it is time to come in.
Upon entering the office:
- You must wear an appropriate mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Clean your hands for 20 seconds with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Have your temperature taken and your blood oxygen level read.
- Clarify any screening question concerns.
- Check in at the front desk.
When you are seated in the treatment room:
- Keep on your mask until you are asked to remove it.
- Rinse with a dental-grade hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Rinse again with a dental-grade anti-microbial solution.
- Proceed with the appointment.