During the COVID-19 pandemic, the patient intake process will be a little different. Please be understanding. This is what you should expect.
Prior to your appointment:
- You will receive a screening call from the office.
- We need to know that you are healthy enough for the visit.
- We also need to know your vaccination status and travel history.
Before you leave your house for your appointment:
- If you or someone in your household is sick, then do not come to the office. Please call (925) 447-4800 to reschedule.
- Make sure someone can watch your kids. Do not bring your kids to the office, unless they have appointments.
- Only be accompanied by someone, if that person is needed for the visit. No unnecessary people, please.
- Take your mask with you.
- Bring your glasses, ID, and payment method.
When you arrive for your appointment:
- Stay in your car.
- Call the office at (925) 447-4800 to tell us that you are here. Please don't just walk in!
- Answer the screening questions again over the phone.
- Wait in your car until we are ready for you. We will tell you when it is time to come in.
Upon entering the office:
- You must wear an appropriate mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- Clean your hands for 20 seconds with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Have your temperature taken and your blood oxygen level read.
- Clarify any screening question concerns.
- Check in at the front desk.
When you are seated in the treatment room:
- Keep on your mask until you are asked to remove it.
- Rinse with a dental-grade hydrogen peroxide solution.
- Rinse again with a dental-grade anti-microbial solution.
- Proceed with the appointment.